Style Drum and Bass, Neurofunk, Deep-DNB, Techstep, Future-Beats
Quality MP3 320 kbps
Label Forbidden Society Recordings
Format Album1. Forbidden Society — Chronicon 5:02
2. Forbidden Society — Contained 5:25
3. Forbidden Society — Dirt 5:12
4. Forbidden Society — Don't Stop (feat. Killa P) 4:45
5. Forbidden Society — Downtown Blues 4:09
6. Forbidden Society — Fog Walk 4:37
7. Forbidden Society — It Isn't 4:49
8. Forbidden Society — Leech 4:06
9. Forbidden Society — Penetrate 3:39
10. Forbidden Society — Scamor 4:48
11. Forbidden Society — Speak To Me 4:20
12. Forbidden Society — Submersion 4:31
Almost one year after the world encountered another side of Forbidden Society's musical identity through his esteemed ''Armor EP'', the Czech producer is ready to launch his first full length, that mildly steps away from the hardcore oriented vigour of his usual work.
'Fog Walk' is a work of stamina that contains twelve tracks that have been made over the course of eighteen months. Fog Walk is an entire solo record. Where FS usually doesn't shy away from collaborating with his peers - this time around - , only grime veteran (of Roll Deep fame), Killa P makes a guest appearance on the dancefloor tainted 'Don't Stop'.
From the first tones of 'Dirt' it's evident that FS has reinvented himself while incorporating a bunch of influences from an array of different styles.
Fog Walk is above all top notch technical drum & bass, but like the before mentioned dancehall influences, one can find halfstep, hiphop and traces of funk throughout the album. Forbidden Society has wholeheartedly laid down a blueprint for his reinvention and is embarking on a deep journey that should appeal to lovers of music in general. From the mucky sounds of 'Leech' to the underwater funk of 'Downtown Blues', Fog Walk is a complete adventure that lays bare Forbidden Society' world of perception.
Fog Walk will be available from al specialized retailers on 8th of February 2019.