Style Hip-Hop, Rap / Trap, Southern Hip-Hop, Memphis Rap, Horrorcore, Cloud Rap
Quality MP3 320 kbps
Imprint G*59 Records
Cat# G59 1003CD
Format CD, Album• $uicideboy$ — Genesis 2:43
• $uicideboy$ — Matte Black 3:59
• $uicideboy$ — Fucking Your Culture 3:17
• $uicideboy$ — 1000 Blunts 2:56
• $uicideboy$ — In Constant Sorrow 2:39
• $uicideboy$ — Escape From BABYLON 2:22
• $uicideboy$ — Ashes of Luxury 1:38
• $uicideboy$ — Resistance Is Useless 2:23
• $uicideboy$ — Eulogy 3:48
• $uicideboy$ — No Matter Which Direction I'm Going In, I Never Chase These Hoes 2:35
• $uicideboy$ — $uicideboy$ Were Better In 2015 2:24
• $uicideboy$ — Unlucky Me 2:36
• $uicideboy$ — THE_EVIL_THAT_MEN_DO 2:54
tracks 13 / 36:07
The New Orleans duo $uicideboy$ continues to stick to their line, regularly delighting fans with new music and trying their hand at various genres. Today, $crim and Ruby Da Cherry release their third studio album together, the duo's forty-seventh release. "Sing Me a Lullaby, My Sweet Temptation" is a project full of religious references, from the cover art to the lyrics of 13 tracks. Exactly the same number was in last year's "Long Term Effects of SUFFERING".
$uicideboy$ featured Russian archpriest Vyacheslav Reznikov on the cover of their new album "Sing Me a Lullaby, My Sweet Temptation"
He died on May 16, 2011. Judging by the information on the Internet, he was a cleric of the Church of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos in the village of Cherkizovo, Pushkinsky District. Engaged in extensive literary and teaching activities.
The Holy Scripture was at the center of his interests, and he taught it in different years both at the Orthodox St. Tikhon Humanitarian University, and at the St. Demetrius School of the Sisters of Mercy, and at the courses of teachers of the Law of God at the Synodal Department of Catechism and Education, in secular educational institutions - Moscow State Forest University, lectured at Moscow State University. M. V. Lomonosov and the Modern Humanitarian University.
From under the pen of Father Vyacheslav came a number of books, the most famous of which is "The full circle of sermons for the daily Apostolic and Gospel readings." This book has been published in several editions and is a great success. In recent years, the priest has been working on a series of brochures for new Christians on the Sacraments of Baptism, Confession and Communion.